About Us

My photo
Caitlins Beach Cruisers Bike Hire, is owned and run by Sharon, Caitlin and Mitchell Doyle. We will be trading from - Unit 8 Margate Harbour Arm, Margate Kent CT9 1AP. as from April 2010 For more info - 07956395896 - 07964175381 caitlinsbeachcruisers@live.com - Check out our website - www.caitlinsbeachcruisers.com

Saturday 8 May 2010

More crap weather!!


Another weekend and yet more crap weather, so we decided to work on the bikes........or i should say Sharon,Caitlin and my Dad are working on the bikes while i blog.

3 comments:

  1. If it’s any consolation yesterday and today have been pretty quiet in the bookshop, I put this down to people’s general state of post election stun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of my daughters when they had bikes a long long time ago ............ You dont seem to be doing much blogging. Wait till the next bank holiday then you will be so busy you will run out of bikes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was there too for Jofi, I froze, and knitted not blogged, no wireless, shame.

    ReplyDelete