About Us

My photo
Caitlins Beach Cruisers Bike Hire, is owned and run by Sharon, Caitlin and Mitchell Doyle. We will be trading from - Unit 8 Margate Harbour Arm, Margate Kent CT9 1AP. as from April 2010 For more info - 07956395896 - 07964175381 caitlinsbeachcruisers@live.com - Check out our website - www.caitlinsbeachcruisers.com

Friday 2 July 2010

Here we go again.

Well here we go again just after i blogged last week my Dad became too ill to come down to Kent so stayed in London, so we decided to only open up on Saturday and go home to spend Sunday with my Mum and Dad.
Saturday was very slow and we did not hire out any bikes but that was the least of our worries our priorities lay elsewhere at the moment.
This week yet again my Dad had to spend Two days in the Royal Marsden (Tues/Weds) and had to have yet another blood transfusion due to his white blood cell count being low, he has been taken off the trial Chemo tablets until they sort out the dosage and hopefully this will be done on Tuesday.
Anyway we are going to open up all weekend (hopefully) as we know my Dad is in capable hands
and hope to hire out some bikes.

1 comment:

  1. Hi ya I hope Dad is getting sorted give him a dig in the ribs from me.

    ReplyDelete